Job Summary & Responsibilities
Busy periodontal dental practice in Encinitas is seeking an experienced front office dental assistant to help our team!
This position will mostly be the front office with the occasional back office work.
Our ideal candidate for the Front Office Dental Assistant position will have:
· at least 3 years of experience working in a dental practice
· a California Radiology certificate (If you don’t have it we will help you get it)
· a solid work ethic
· Knowledge of Eaglesoft. (But we will train as long as you have the dental experience and the work ethic we are looking for).
Hours for this position:
· Monday 8 am to 5 pm
· Tuesday 8 am to 5 pm
· Wednesday 8 am to 12 pm
· Thursday 8 am to 5 pm
· Friday 8 am to 2:30 pm
· Total of 36 to 38 hours per week
For your hard work we offer:
· $18-$23 Per Hour (DOE)
· Allowance towards health insurance
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation
Front Office Dental Assistant duties include but are not limited to:
· Scheduling new patients
· Presenting Treatment plan estimates
· Scheduling treatment plan
· Ensure that patient records are accurate and complete, and that patient confidentiality is strictly maintained
· Monitor patient scheduling to ensure effectiveness.
· Verify insurance eligibility
· Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
· Prepare treatment rooms, instruments, and tray setups for dental procedures.
· Greet and prepare patients for treatment.
· Expose, develop, and mount dental radiograph.
Apply today to schedule an interview!