Job Summary & Responsibilities
Private and very busy Dental Practice in the Del Mar Heights area is seeking an experienced Office Manager to lead our team!
Our ideal candidate for the Front Office Manager position will have at least 2 years of experience working in a dental practice, have a solid work ethic and knowledge of SoftDent or PracticeWorks/CareStream. (But we will train as long as you have the dental experience and the work ethic we are looking for).
Hours for this position:
- Monday 7am to 3:30pm or 10:30pm to 7pm (alternated Mondays)
- Tuesday 7pm to 1 pm
- Wednesday 7am to 330pm
- Thursday 10:30am to 7pm
- Total of 30 hours per week
For your hard work we offer:
- $18-$23 Per Hour (DOE)
- Allowance towards health insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Front Office Manager duties include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and track office goals
- Manage day to day operations for office
- Assist in performance evaluation for staff members with regards to their job description and upholding the philosophy of the practice.
- Maintain the office manual and updates making sure all staff members receive copies of updates and fully understand the content of updates.
- Monitor and update office Facebook, website, yelp account and any other social networks or reviews
- Maintain staff personnel records including licenses, CPR copies, continuing education certificates and updates to addresses, etc.
- Ensure adherence to all laws and regulations regarding employment, affirmative action, safety, drugs, medical waste disposal etc.
- Ensure that patient records are accurate and complete, and that patient confidentiality is strictly maintained
- Monitor patient scheduling to ensure effectiveness.
- Follow up with insurance claims and delinquent accounts after 30 days
We will begin interviewing in January. Apply today to schedule an interview!