$15 – $20
Our private, fee-for-service practice is growing and we need to add an insurance coordinator to our team!
Since we are growing so quickly (looking to add our 3rd location this fall), the perfect person for this role will also be looking to grow and eventually move up to a team lead position and beyond.
We will not have time to train, so at least 1 year of experience with dental insurance is a must!
We are open Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 7:25 to 4:30, Wednesday 8:45 to 6 and Fridays 8 to 12.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Calling on patients insurance to get insurance breakdowns
- Submitting insurance claims via e-claims.
- Following up on unpaid insurance claims to keep AR low.
- Submitting pre-auths when necessary.
- Checking in and checking out patients when front office receptionist is at lunch
- Being a committed team player.
- Scheduling New Patients
- Greeting Patients
- Completing Tasks as assigned by the Office Manger