Office in Dana Point looking for Dental Assistants (DA) to work a temporary assignment in an oral surgery practice. This could turn into a permanent position. Interviews are happening now, so apply TODAY!
Pay Rate for a Dental Assistant (DA) is determined on experience and will range from $15-$18 per hour.
Dental Assistant (DA) must be:
- Punctual and dependable
- Able to build a solid rapport with patients
- A quick learner who is not afraid of technology and gadgets
Dental Assistant (DA) Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
- Prepare treatment rooms, instruments, and tray setups for dental procedures
- Greet and prepare patients for treatment
- Expose, develop, and mount dental radiograph
- Assist the dentist during examinations and treatment procedures
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, and OSHA guidelines
- Record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient
- Provide postoperative instructions prescribed and directed by the doctor in charge
- Record treatment information in patient records
- Participate in the achievement of patient satisfaction and office production goals by working efficiently and providing a high level of patient service
This Dental Assistant (DA) position is open immediately, so apply today!