Our Ramona, CA based dental practice currently has an opening for a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA/RDAEF) to join our team Monday to Friday.
Registered Dental Assistant (RDA/RDAEF) Job Summary: Pay is DOE, and we are willing to train a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA/RDAEF) right out of school if they are a quick learner and have a great attitude. Registered Dental Assistant works on behalf of the patient and the dentist helping to assure a high level of professional excellence in oral health care delivery.
Dental Assistant (DA) Summary of Essential Job Functions:
· Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
· Prepare treatment rooms, instruments, and tray setups for dental procedures
· Greet and prepare patients for treatment
· Expose, develop, and mount dental radiograph
· Assist the dentist during examinations and treatment procedures
· Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, and OSHA guidelines
· Record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient
· Provide post-operative instructions prescribed and directed by the doctor in charge
· Record treatment information in patient records
· Participate in the achievement of patient satisfaction and office production goals by working efficiently and providing a high level of patient service
IF YOU HAVE SOME ORTHO EXPERIENCE THAT IS AN EXTRA BONUS!
We are interviewing now so apply today!