Beautiful office in Solana Beachis seeking for a Front Office Treatment Coordinator to join their team.
Our ideal candidate for the Front Office Treatment Coordinator position will have at least 3 year of experience working in a dental practice, have a solid work ethic and knowledge of Eaglesoft . Feel comfortable with HMO and PPO. Must be wiling to travel to both offices. If you have a fun and bubbly personality that is a bonus!
- medical insurance assistance
- 401k after 3rd year
- 3 sick days a year
- 40 hours PTO after the first year
- $20-25 Per Hour (DOE)
Front Office Manager duties include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling new patients
- Greeting patients
- Presenting treatment estimates
- Scheduling treatment
- Maintaining the hygiene schedule
- Maintain a productive schedule for both doctor and hygiene.
- Submit claims to insurance
- Follow up on unpaid insurance claims and patient accounts
- Manage all aspects of internal marketing such as asking for reviews and posting to social media
Job will be filled quickly, don’t miss out! Apply today!