- Excellent pay $26 to $32/hr.
- Paid Time Office
- Have at least 3 years of experience working in a high-end Fee-For-Service Dental practice
- Know how to keep Doctors schedule full and functional.
- Are a morning person who can handle a 6:30 start time
- Able able to work with strong personalities- everyone is our office is a leader who is passionate about our patients and practice.
Summary of Essential Dental Office Manager Functions:
Monitor and track office goals.
Greet all patients warmly and ensure they have everything they need.
Work closely with Treatment Coordinator to ensure Dr.’s Schedule is maximized
Work closely with Insurance Coordinator to ensure monthly collections goal is reached.
Maintain the office manual and updates making sure all staff members receive copies of updates and fully understand the content of updates.
Monitor and update office Facebook, website, yelp account and any other social networks or reviews.
Maintain staff personnel records including licenses, CPR copies, continuing education certificates and updates to addresses, etc.
Ensure adherence to all laws and regulations regarding employment, affirmative action, safety, drugs, medical waste disposal etc.
Ensure that patient records are accurate and complete, and that patient confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Monitor patient scheduling to ensure effectiveness.