Let Us Help You Find Top Talent for Your Dental Office
Zero Upfront Fees. Only Pay if You Hire.
Why Direct Dental Staffing?
Better than a traditional dental staffing agency, more helpful than a regular job board.
We have successfully placed thousands of candidates into dental offices for Full-time, Part-time and Temporary Positions.
How to Start
- Sign Up – Register your dental office
- Post Jobs – Free to post jobs on the new DirectDental.com
- Get Candidates – Our experienced team will send you the best candidates for your job
Services We Offer
- Free Job Postings
- Perm Staffing – Full-time & Part-time
- Temp Staffing – Long-term & Daily Temps
- Emergency Temp Staffing – Same Day
- Access to 1000’s of Local Candidates
- Intelligent Candidate Profile Matching
- Interview Screening & Scheduling
- License/Certificate Verification
- Reference/Social Media Checks
- Personal Dedicated Support
Find the right candidate for the job.
Direct Dental Staffing has been proudly serving Southern California’s dental community since 2002. We pride ourselves on providing dental practices with highly qualified candidates across all dental specialties.
Why Choose Us
Sign Up Free
Free to post jobs for full-time, part-time, long-term temporary and daily temp positions. Zero up front costs with Direct Dental Staffing.
Get More Candidates
Gain access to 1000’s of dental professionals that are not looking at your job posts. We proactively recruit talented professionals to bring you matching candidates.
Save Valuable Time
Our experienced staffing team handles the time consuming work to screen candidates so you only hire the best. Gain peace of mind with our 90-Day Guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I really post my job for free?
Yes! Our job board is free for you to post jobs for ALL Positions. This includes full-time, part-time, long-term temp and daily temp jobs. To get started simply sign up for free and post your job in minutes.
What staffing services do you offer and how much do they cost?
We offer professional staffing services to dental offices and DSO’s of all sizes.
- For temporary placements we provide service for daily and weekly temp jobs as well as long-term temp assignments(medical leave, etc). Standard temp placement fees are $21 or $25 per day. We also offer emergency placements for an additional $10.50 or $12.50 depending on position needed.
- For permanent placements we offer contingent staffing service meaning there are no upfront fees and you only pay if you hire a candidate we refer you! You can post your job for free and review candidates without paying a penny. If we’re successful together and you choose to hire someone we referred to you, then we only charge a one-time perm placement fee that includes our 90-Day Guarantee for your peace of mind. For an estimated placement fee for your specific job please contact us and we would be happy to discuss.
Are there upfront fees to use your services?
No upfront costs of any kind. Our experienced team will work for you and you are not responsible for any fees unless we successfully refer a canidate to your office.
If I hire someone do you offer a 90-day guarantee?
Yes! Unlike most other job boards or staffing services, Direct Dental Staffing is proud to offer a 90-day guarantee on all our permanent placements. So if you hire someone through us but it doesn’t work out for any reason, we will credit or refund you back. For more questions on how our guarantee works please contact us.
How do I schedule a temp for my office?
We offer you two amazing options to get temps scheduled at your office everyday of the week. You can book your temp weeks in advance or ASAP for same day.
1)You can call or text our dedicated temp line at (619)453-2103 and our staffing team will handle everything to get the best available temp to your office whenever needed.
2)You can also submit your temp request online, view compatable temp profiles and request the temps you want from your computer or mobile phone. You’re in total control but we can also step in to help if needed.
When I have a temp in my office, do I pay them or does Direct Dental Staffing?
For temp jobs, we provide referral staffing services which means we match and schedule temp candidates for your office based on your requirements.
When confirming a temp we send you their profile or contact info ahead of the scheduled job. For payment to the temp, your office would be responsible for paying the temp their agreed upon pay rate directly at the end of the scheduled assignment. Regarding employment classification or tax witholding, we recommend you ask your CPA or tax professional to determine best option for you.